Hermann Simon is a member of Thinkers50, the list of the world’s 50 most influential management thinkers.
Since 2005, he has continuously been elected the most influential living management thinker in German-speaking countries.
[rule style=”rule-thin” ]
Academic Honors and Awards
- Award of German Brand Association (Preis des Markenverbandes)
- Erich Gutenberg Award
- Georg Bergler Award
- Award Zerilli-Marimò by French Académie des Sciences Morales et Politiques
- Honorary Doctorate University Siegen, Germany
- Honorary Doctorate IEDC School of Management, Bled, Slovenia
- Honorary Doctorate Kozminski University, Warsaw, Poland
- Honorary Professor of University of International Business and Economics, Beijing, China
- Business Ambassador of the City of Bonn, Germany